|Topic: Why Am I Still Sick?|
Keynote Speaker: Richard Longland
Dr Richard Longland is the Founder of the Arthroplasty Patient Foundation, a non-profit organization, in Woburn, MA and is the ADR Support Community that supports spine patients with advanced degenerative diseases.
As a patient, Richard had to solve a "mystery disease" that was killing him, two years later diagnosed as mycoplasma pneumonia. He battled the medical system to find the right antimicrobial treatments, while advocating for other patients with undiagnosed conditions. In his final recovery to good health, he produced the cutting-edge film, "Why Am I Still Sick?", which includes interviews from thirty bacterial biofilm science experts--university researchers, medical doctors, entrepreneurs, government researchers and dental professionals.
- How bacterial biofilms form sequestered communities within all parts of the human body
- How biofilms help microbes "talk? among themselves, other species, and exchange genetic programs specific to antibiotic resistance
- The starting numbers of patients ping-ponged within a medical system of outdated diagnostics
- Critical linkages between oral hygiene and systemic health
- Simple, proactive remedies to keep biofilms in check
Richard may be contacted at 617-314-5900, www.biofilmcommunity.org, www.arthropatient.org or www.whyamistillsick.com
Bring questions, hear natural solutions
Date: Monday, May 27
(please note that all PATH meetings will now be held on the 4th Monday of the month)
Time: 7:15 p.m. Caring Sharing
Come early, mingle with like minded health seekers, network with holistic health professionals, check out the free health literature on our information table. Sharing and open discussion led by member and volunteer cancer advocate Rita Starr and Path President Dr. David Newman.
8:00 p.m. Keynote Speaker
Location: Miami Science Museum. Click here for directions.